I'm going to treat this post as if you're a regular reader to my blog and know bits about me, so I'm not going to share the usual where I'm from, how many siblings I have, kinda thing. Hopefully I won't bore you to tears but if I do, go read one of my more interesting posts *wink*
- My taste in music is very eclectic. I went through a very long love affair with R&B; I wanted to marry Usher, and B2K were my life. I'm also a massive rock/metal fan - people always seem to be shocked when I tell them this, don't I look like the 'kind'? Either way, I'll slay any song (and by slay, I mean sing it perfectly) from Alter Bridge to Ginuwine, Tina Turner to Justin Bieber. I used to stick to specific genres and now I don't care, if I like it, I like it.
- Fantasy and supernatural novels are my jam. I'm currently reading Sarah J Maas - Throne of Glass series and it's so good. But if there's fairies, vampires, witches - I'm all over it.
- You'll piss me off if you try to school me on Marvel. 'Oh you watched some of the X-Men films? Sound. Move along.'
- As a child I used to be terrified of death, I'd lock myself in my room, listen to I'll Be Missing You and cry. Now, I have fascination with death, or more specifically the way the Victorian's celebrated it. I'm not wholly sure why but since everything weird and wonderful during the nineteenth century intrigues me, I suppose it was bound to happen.
- I love going to the theatre. There's something really magical and amazing about a live show, I'd go every week if I could afford it.
- I'm not really fussed about marriage. I guess it's probably because I don't like parties, so I should rephrase that to, I'm not really fussed about a marriage reception. If I did ever get married I'd much rather pop off to a registry office with a handful of witnesses and go for a meal afterwards. I can't be arsed with a whole day, even the thought of it is exhausting.
- I LOVE tattoos and piercings, and have few. People seem to be shocked about this too, I don't know why.
- Skulls are one of my obsessions; prints, clothes, ornaments.
- I used to fancy Aladdin. I liked his waistcoat.
- I lucid dream and am able to wake myself up if I'm not enjoying myself.
So, there you go, that's 10 things you now know about me.