- Oral B Pro 2500 3D White Electric Toothbrush - Pink | £34.99 | Amazon |
Basically, my electric toothbrush is on its last legs, I've had it for quite a few years and it no longer holds charge, so I need a new one, and this is pink. Need.
- Label Lab Finn Cross Body Bag | £18 | House of Fraser |
I love backpacks and cross body bags, this one is really cute and I like the satchel style and strap detailing.
- Fiorelli Taylor Neutral Large Cross Body | £55 | House of Fraser |
This bag is just really cute, and I need it in my life. Check out more House of Fraser bags here.
- Oh You Pretty Thing Trinket Dish | £5 | Sass & Belle |
How adorable is this? Unfortunately it's out of stock but I really really want this to put my jewellery on, and it'll look super cute in blog pics.
- The Crowns Game - Evelyn Skye | £7.68 | Amazon |
- Luckiest Girl Alive - Jessica Knoll | £3.85 | Amazon |
- Valentino Donna EDP - 50 ml | £69 | The Perfume Shop |
I spritzed this a few weeks ago and I didn't like it at first but it grew on me and for days after I kept going back to the little card with it on to get a whiff, it's stunning.
- YSL Mon Paris EDP - 50 ml | £66 | The Perfume Shop |
OBSESSED! I smelled this last week on Oxford Street and I immediately needed it but didn't have a spare sixty quid - I will own this perfume very soon.
- 10 Silver Maroq Fairy Lights | £7.99 | Amazon |
- Cinematic Light Box with Letters | £19.99 | Amazon |
I've been seeing bloggers with these a lot lately and I want to join the gang.
- Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion - 10M | £28 | Debenhams |
- Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation - Porcelain | £34 | Cult Beauty |
- Ouai Dry Shampoo | £20 | Cult Beauty |
Yes, £20 is ridiculous for a dry shampoo but it's made by Jen Atkin (Kim K's hairstylist) so I need to try it, even if I only buy it once, I need it. But what if I get hooked? Oh god.
- ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand | £100 | John Lewis |
I've had my eye on this for a while, who doesn't want effortless, beachy waves? Give it to me!
So, that's my wish list, it's pretty long, a girl want things (that reminded me of Arya from Game of Thrones) and a girl will always want things. Why does things have to cost things? Damn you.
What's on your everything wish list?
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored.