- Cake Boss - I love cake, like I really love cake. Each episode an extravagant - you guessed it - cake is created and they're always just bloody fantastic. Even though I complain that some of them are made out of rice crispy treats - GIVE ME CAKE.
- Say Yes to the Dress - There's loads of different versions, the original, Canada, Bridesmaids, I watch them all. Brides come and try dresses on in front of friends and family, sometimes their entourage is pretty brutal but it's a good watch and kills time.
- Modern Family - It's funny, random, non-demanding; perfect for lounging around watching when there's nothing else to do. I particularly love Cam, he's hilarious.
- Come Dine With Me - Amusing, bitchy and with a hilarious narrator, CDWM is something you can watch without having to think too much. There's usually back-to-back episodes on too.
- Extreme Couponing - For some reason I'm highly fascinated by this show, and am always amazed at how much these people save. No thinking necessary.
- Judge Judy/Judge Rinder - These shows are my guilty pleasure, I'm forever astounded at how people get themselves into situations that require a judge. My favourite episode will always be a woman taking another woman to court over a £5 dress.
- The Big Bang Theory - I swear I've watched every episode more than twice, if there's nothing on telly, you can guarantee this will be on somewhere. All hail Sheldon.
- Sex and the City - I will forever love this series, no matter how many times I watch it. The great thing is because I've seen it so many times, it doesn't matter which one is showing, I know what's happened previously.
What are some TV shows that you find easy to watch?