- Freedom - Get up whenever, go to bed whenever, cook, clean, shower at any time and not disturb anyone else in the house. Could even walk around naked if I was that way inclined.
- Independence - I'm getting on now, I'm 29, it's about time I had my own place. The bill paying is a downside but who likes paying bills?
- Decorating - Having everything in your own style; I've always loved interior design so decorating a whole house is awesome.
- Different rooms - When living with family we spent most of our time in a bedroom; now I can lie in bed reading and Ian can watch telly in the living room.
- Stuff - Just having your stuff anywhere you want and knowing nobody (Mother, I'm looking at you) will move it to a 'safe place', never to be seen again.
- Books - I love my bookcase and having it on display in our living room brings me joy; it's also a conversation-starter.
- Us - The Bung is something that belongs to Ian and I, it's our space.
Do you agree with me, or have anything to add?