I turned 29 on Tuesday, which means I'm in my final year of my 20s - scary thought. I had a really lovely birthday; Ian and I went out for a meal in the evening and I devoured three courses, it was delicious.
It got me thinking on things I'd like to do before I turn 30, some are completely unrealistic but I'm chucking them in there, so here we go:
1. Write a children's book
2. Plan the crime fiction novel that I've wanted to write for years
3. Cure chronic illness - I may wake up one day and be able to, you never know
4. Continue raising awareness
5. Attend a blogging event
6. Get a power chair - only £350 from my target on Go Fund Me
7. Go out on my own; surplus to having a power chair
8. Meet up with some of my favourite bloggers/friends
9. Bungee jump - for some reason I've always wanted to but I don't think my dislocating body would cope
10. Move house
11. Meet people that live around here #LonerGirlProblems
12. Read more books
13. Continue the blog stuff
14. Go to Dublin and/or Edinburgh
15. Climb Kilimanjaro - as if!
16. See my bestie more
17. Go to a gig - it's been so long
18. Lose weight
19. Have more date nights with my boyfriend
20. Watch a live comedy show
21. Write more poetry
22. Skype/FaceTime friends more
23. See a show at the theatre - I haven't in quite a while
24. Go ice skating
25. Learn more about photography
26. Stop procrastinating
27. Sort out my sleep pattern
28. Take up Yoga
29. Save more
30. Stay 29 forever!
Wish me luck, and I'll see you in Neverland because I refuse to get any older.