Share 13 things that you love about yourself, forgetting the word 'selfish'
Nominate 13 bloggers to do this challenge
Share this post using the hashtag #SelfLoveChallenge13
I'm a huge fan of tags, so when the wonderful Kimberley over at The Colour Chronicles nominated me, I jumped at the chance to take part (not literally jumped, y'all know I'm a Spoonie). I was completely unaware this tag existed but the idea of focussing on our positive aspects is such a great idea; we can all be a little too hard on ourselves these days. Check out Kimberley's #SelfLoveChallenge13...and follow her, she's a star.
Let's get this thing started then...13 things I love about myself:
1. I love my hair; I've had so many colours, so many styles and it's always in excellent condition. I'm in the process of growing it but I'm happy with the length at the moment.
2. My lips have always been one of my favourite features, I don't know why, I just like them.
3. I like to think that I am good at giving advice to others.
4. I'm strong, despite the chronic pain, the anxiety, depression and everything else, I always battle through.
5. I'm creative and have a huge passion for writing. I write much better than I speak. I like to write letters to my boyfriend to let him know how I'm feeling.
6. I love learning new things and I'm always willing to.
7. I'm organised; I'm a bit of an organisation freak, I write everything down, I'm a post-it fiend, I know where everything is. I'm a planner. It keeps me sane.
8. I give an awesome cuddle.
9. I'm easy to talk to and I'll talk to anyone.
10. I like my sense of humour. People don't always get it and that's fine but I'm really dry, sarcastic and can find an innuendo in almost anything - my best friend and I think I'm hilarious.
11. My tattoo on my foot dedicated to my Nan and Grandad is really pretty.
12. I can rock most lip colours - as a beauty junkie, this is very important.
13. If I love you, I'll be your biggest supporter.